Turning Point Therapeutics is seeking an Office Administrative Assistant to support our Office Manager to maintain overall office and facility functions.
- Greet and direct visitors as needed, screen incoming calls, be the gate keeper of the designated assigned Suite.
- Maintain inventory stock of office supplies in Copy Room & Kitchen.
- Monitor and answer shipping/receiving door to ensure package is delivered to recipient or notified via email.
- Upkeep overall office appearance, report any issues identified to Office Manager that needs immediate attention.
- Assist team members with any and all related admin as needed.
- Assist Office Manager with all tasks as requested.
- A positive can-do attitude, proactive, forward thinking and solution-driven, self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate (verbally/written) clearly.
- Ability to work until the job gets done.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to accommodate and support all team members as needed.
- Friendly sincere personality, and a good culture fit for the Company.
- The candidate must be able to adjust and be flexible to flow into the fas- paced work environment.
- Must be able to think on their feet to come up with solutions when unexpected issues arise on-site.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Turning Point Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Turning Point Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Turning Point Therapeutics is an E-Verify employer.