We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join Turning Point Therapeutics as a Medicinal Chemist. As part of fast paced drug discovery and development team, the candidate will be responsible for synthetic and medicinal chemistry efforts to support small molecule drug discovery projects at TP. The primary responsibilities include synthesizing and characterizing small molecules for multiple drug discovery projects and scale-up of targeted compounds is support of preclinical evaluation. Other tasks related to the position include but not limited to are:
- Independently propose synthetic routes and conduct multi-step syntheses in small and large scales towards targeted compounds.
- Have deep knowledge and hands-on experience in executing a variety of organic chemistry reactions.
- Be skilled in various analytical methods such as LC-MS, NMR, HPLC, flash chromatography and other related methods.
- Carefully document laboratory experiments and employ safe laboratory practices
- Manage RA in support of chemistry
- Ph.D. in organic/medicinal chemistry less than 5 years of experience
- Strong working knowledge and track record of delivery in multi-step syntheses.
- Strong oral and writing communication skills
- Ability to multi-tasks and attention to details
- Strong problem solving and independent working ability.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Turning Point Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Turning Point Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Turning Point Therapeutics is an E-Verify employer.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org