We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join Turning Point Therapeutics as an Executive Administrative Assistant, reporting into the CSO. The Executive Administrative Assistant position will provide administrative support to the senior executives of TP Therapeutics. This includes coordination of daily schedules, meetings, agendas, presentations, travel arrangements, and expense reports for the executives. It will also include support and coordination for key members of the organization.
This is a demanding, high visibility role, and will interface with senior leaders inside and outside of TP Therapeutics.
- The candidate must have excellent administrative, coordination, and communication skills and be capable of working independently.
- Attention to detail is a must, as is the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- The candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates should possess strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills to support the needs of the executives and other team members.
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software will be used every day.
- This position requires full time presence on site, the ability to effectively multi-task and to solve problems within the scope of this role.
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 (six) years of administrative or related experience is required.
- Experience in an executive environment, supporting leaders and executives as well as their teams, is required.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software) are required.
- Experience with making international and domestic travel arrangements and coordinating on/offsite meetings are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to properly draft and edit memorandums, correspondence and presentations and interface with senior leaders.
- Organizational skills, exemplary stakeholder service skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously, and the ability to work with independence and minimal supervision is required.
- Demonstrated team player attitude, with a record of proactively taking initiative as appropriate is required.
- Ability to handle confidential matters requiring discretion is required.
- Demonstrated excellent judgment and the ability to solve problems proactively is required.
- Acute attention to detail is required.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
- Turning Point Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Turning Point Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Turning Point Therapeutics is an E-Verify employer.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com