We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join Turning Point Therapeutics as a Clinical Pharmacology Lead, reporting into the VP, Clinical Pharmacology. The Clinical Pharmacology Lead will be an integral member of multidisciplinary team and is responsible for leading the clinical pharmacology support of Turning Point Therapeutics transformative oncology assets.
- Act as clinical pharmacology subject matter expert in cross functional project team and be responsible for managing and executing clinical pharmacology functional deliverables in collaboration with internal and external partners in an efficient and scientific rigorous manner.
- Responsible for contributing to the design, execution, data analysis, interpretation, and reporting of clinical pharmacology study results.
- Responsible for the preparation of the clinical pharmacology components of regulatory documents and submissions.
- Manage CROs for clinical pharmacology related activities.
- Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline with 7+ years of industrial experience with 3+ years of experience as Clinical Pharmacology Lead in oncology clinical development.
- Broad working knowledge in clinical pharmacology with strong expertise in PK, PK/PD, and DMPK.
- Hands-on experience in PK/PD modeling & simulation using WinNonlin, NONMEM, R, and potentially other data analysis software.
- Experience with preparation of regulatory documents, such as IND, CTA, NDA, etc.
- Experience in managing CROs.
- Track record of contribution to project teams enabling achievement of milestones in a time efficient manner.
- Excellent written, communication, technical presentation skills.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
TP Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. TP Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. TP Therapeutics is an E-Verify employer.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com